Age is not just a number, it’s actually a real advantage when it comes to running a business.
e-Advantage is creating an opportunity for women aged 50+ to improve their career and entrepreneurship prospects by taking part in a peer to peer mentoring programme.
In a world that has rapidly changed in response to the Covid 19 crisis, we are learning new ways of learning and working and are excited that at the heart of our project is a new digital platform to match women mentors to mentees online. e-Advantage will offer a programme of e-Mentoring, e-Learning, e-Resources and e-Networking with other like-minded women.
With partners in five European countries, e-advantage is passionate about helping our e-mentors and e-mentees turn their experience into career and enterprise advice.
Sign up to your country specific newsletter for updates, advice & information:
e-Advantage is co-funded by the European Union ERASMUS+ programme with partners in UK, Italy, Romania, Spain and Czech Republic.
Our project will run from January 2020 – December 2022 and we will be offering our first mentoring programme by autumn 2020.
- Train 40 women aged 50+ as Peer-to-Peer e-Mentors
- Recruit 160 women aged 50+ as mentees who will receive 10+ hours of free mentoring
- Work with both these groups to develop and test our digital mentoring platform
Empowered by BREW
e-Advantage was inspired by the success of our earlier project, BREW (www.brewproject.eu), BREW identified a demand for enterprise advice specifically for women aged 50+ who, research has shown, do not have the same opportunities as younger people or men of the same age. e-Advantage builds on BREW by creating a creating a safe, open space online where like-minded women can connect.
Can You Help?
To ensure e-Advantage reaches the right people with the best advice, please get in touch if:
- You are connected to women aged 50+ in London, Perugia, Miecurea Ciuc, Valencia or Jablonec Nad Nisou
- You are an advocate of enterprise advice for women aged 50+
- You are a woman aged 50+ who would like to take part in the project as an e-mentor or mentee
Please contact the partner organisations in your relevant country.